My name is Sofia Daniela and I was born on October 13 th, 1999. I currently live with my brother and mother, but I usually spend more time with my grandmother and aunt, they are very nice. I have a dog that has been with me since I was 8 years old, his name is Danger and he is the most spoil p et in the world. Throughout my life, I have been in four different schools, but the last one was the one that marked my adolescence the most. At Liceo República de Siria, I met my current friends and teachers who have significantly marked my life. I love to go out and ride my bike, especially at night time. I also like to listen to music, I do it all the time, while I shower, cook, study, ride my bike, etc. I also like to spend time with my friends and have long conversations. With quarantine that has become a little difficult, but not impossible.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario